Davies offers a beautiful setting and a well-equipped building in a convenient location with extensive parking. In keeping with our values, we especially hope to provide a venue for those who are often marginalized in our society.
In addition to rental of the available space, you may consult with Rev. Norm if seeking guidance and leadership for rites of passage such as marriages and memorial services.
The church is available for weddings, engagement parties, baby showers, birthday parties, poetry readings, music recitals, meetings, and more. Fees vary depending upon which rooms will be used and the number of hours required (details below).
We offer the following spaces:
- Lounge: 27′ x 31’ with fireplace.
- Sanctuary: 38′ x 38′– seats 175 maximum, with a chancel/stage area that is 18′ x 8′.
- Large Meeting Room: approx. 25 chairs if no tables are used.
- Smaller Meeting Room: approx. 10 chairs if no tables used. (Meeting rooms can also be used as changing rooms during weddings, and for warm-up prior to concerts.)
When contacting the church, please provide:
- Date(s) desired;
- Type of event;
- Approximate number of participants;
- Whether alcohol will be served.
Please contact the office with details of your event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 301-449-4308.